Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am making a slow-cooker lasagna recipe for the first time & I'm *not* using no-cook noodles: Is my lasagna

going to be all right? I have trouble with lasagna as it is.I am making a slow-cooker lasagna recipe for the first time %26amp; I'm *not* using no-cook noodles: Is my lasagna
You may want to slip a spatula along a side of the crock.. and add some extra sauce. You don't want it too dry... better to be too much sauce than not enough.I am making a slow-cooker lasagna recipe for the first time %26amp; I'm *not* using no-cook noodles: Is my lasagna
Yes, it'll be fine. While I've never made lasagna in a crock pot, I never cook lasagna noodles before layering. I just add a tad more water to the sauce. Keep your lid on while crocking.
It should be fine as long as there's enough liquid. I've cooked lasagna in the oven with regular un cooked noodles and as long as the sauce is thin enough the noodles absorb that moisture. In a crock pot there is a lot of moisture.
You might want to check out this free ebook with award winning recipes.
Recipe:





http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=slow-c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment