Sunday, December 20, 2009

Anyone have any good Lasagna recipes for my cat? ?

My cat Winifred of 11 years loves Italian food, especially Lasagna, but I think she is getting tired of my simple recipe with ground beef, has anyone ever used italian sausage?





PS my cat is not over weight and is very healthy....Anyone have any good Lasagna recipes for my cat? ?
Spicy foods like Italian Sausage can upset your cat's tummy. There are several ingredients in lasagna which are toxic to cats. Onions and garlic are two of those. They won't just drop dead from eating them but in time can develop a deadly type of anemia due to the breakdown of blood cells. Stop feeding your cat human food and get her on a high quality cat food. for a treat, unseasoned boiled chicken is great. She may seem healthy now but long term damage could be happening before your very eyes. Here's a list of foods which are harmful to your cat.


http://www.feednfarm.com/petsandpoison.h鈥?/a>





As your cat ages, her organs are going to have to work harder to do their job. She is getting to an age where she needs all the help she can get to stay healthy. Greasy foods can wreak havoc on her pancreas and kidneys.Anyone have any good Lasagna recipes for my cat? ?
no I can't say I've ever fed my cat lasagne or pork. you should check with a vet to make sure its safe to feed your cat pork. Have you considered using ground chicken or zuchinnie?
Have you asked Garfield??
  • Dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment