Thursday, December 24, 2009

What would be the lasagna recipe for these?

I have only lasagna Sheets, Tomato ketchup ,Cheese cubes ,Raw chicken





I dont have mozzarella or parmesan cheese and tomatoes.What would be the lasagna recipe for these?
I think your recipe would be wait till you can make it to the store.What would be the lasagna recipe for these?
I am not even sure this would be a good lasagna for the dog! You could cook the lasagna sheets and melt the cheese over them, cook the chicken separately, and eat it with the cheese/lasagna.
Heres a thought: Dont make the lasagna.





Season the chicken


Bake the chicken, melt the cheese on top in the last couple of minutes.


If you have any ranch dressing, use it for dipping your chicken.
I think you are out of luck, that would be nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment